As mediation continues to grow it is becoming increasingly important to identify when to use mediation. Our Advocacy course is designed to train mediators knowledge and understanding of when to choose mediation and the process to follow once mediation has become an option. The programme focuses on how to assess a case, the preparation stages, the exploration process and how to effectively assert your role as the mediator. The course also trains on advanced negotiation strategies and how to move away from general misconceptions of mediation to reaching a settlement.
- Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediation (5 days)
- Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator (4 days)
- Accredited Workplace Mediation (5 day)
- Accredited Workplace Mediator (4 days)
- An introduction to mediation
- Conflict Coaching
- In-house training
- Mediation Advocacy
- Negotiation Skills (2 days)
- University training
Search the Directory
Get in touch
Thanks! Your email was successfully sent. I check my email all the time, so I should be in touch soon.
There was an error sending your message. Please try again later.