Our services include:
AMC offer a mediation service in all areas of disputes from our panel of accredited mediators. Our mediators are diversified and come from a variety of backgrounds and are passionate about helping clients in resolving disputes. All mediators can be selected using our directory services, where they can be selected for their specialism and geographical location.
We provide a selection of courses tailored for individuals, organisations and businesses alike, from training to be an accredited mediator and Mediation Advocacy courses to our in-house bespoke Conflict Coaching courses. Please click here to look through our selection of courses or alternatively, please give us a call for an informal chat about what you are looking for and how we can help.
Mediation can be used to resolve all types of disputes within a legal capacity, a workplace environment and generally in life. If you are unsure how you would like mediation to impact your life and business then we are here to help. We offer a consultation service to our clients and offer advice and guidance on how to embed mediation within your organisation and how our training can be tailored to your needs and requirements.
- We offer Mediation Training at a location to suit you
- Our consultancy service is available at your offices
- Operates an extensive panel of mediators providing a variety of specialisms and location nationwide
- Our comprehensive training is provided by accredited and professional mediators
- Accredited mediation providers, individuals and businesses, can register on our Directory Service for free.
There is much to be said for the robust attitude that a party who refuses to attempt mediation should have to justify his response